Over the weekend Ali and I made a list for travelling, specifically for preparation. We have been thinking about travelling for two years, and this year will likely go. Across Asia, visiting as many countries as we can. It going to be a amazing experience, spiritually and emotionally.
I cannot wait.
In no particular order here is the list:
- I need to sort out my passport, it ends mid this year.
- I can do this online, which makes the whole process a lot more eaiser.
- Sort out Vaccinations.
- Sort out Visa.
- We need to find out which country we need Visa for
- How long we can stay in a country with that Viisa
- What time we need to apply for the Visa
- Budget our Trip.
- Plan a Generic Route across Asia.
- Plan a detailed route by country.
- Plan excursions
- We need to budget country by country and for the entire trip
- Sort out Credit Cards
- Some banks charge for each transaction we would do, there are a few that do not.
- Sort out Phones
- Need to ideally sort out our contracts, what is the best thing for us to do. Luckily my brother works for a phone company, most of our questions can be resolved by him.
- List of all equipment we need
- The purchase of equipment
- Finalise Dates
- The most exciting thing about this, the actually day we would fly out and the start of our next adventure.
The above is all the major things we have thought about, not sure if we have wrote them all down but we will browse more forums to see if we have missed anything.
This will be our next adventure, something Ali and I have been looking forward to for the past year or two. We are going to experience so many new things! 🙂